lundi 27 juin 2011

Hello, how's everyone doing? I'm good, and how's your summer vacation? Mine is kinda exciting (kinda eh? Well maybe very) and btw, you might notice that I'm posting this via my blackberry. Just testing this new app, and it works. Okay, back to summer vacation again. I went to pangandaran with a few friends, then to subang. It's hellaaaa not cool for sitting inside a car for lyk 4 hours and more. Anyway, I'm really into this facebook game, It Girl, bcs.....idk why. I just love it, if you wanna be a part of my clique, u can add me on facebook (Fergie Febrina) and let me know ;) ea, lyk someone would interested-_- and it's really fun you know, shopping, partying, battling, traveling, unlocking this, achieving things, winning this, etc. And btw I've changed my tumblr link to http://backtobitch.tumblr.com, eventho I'm not tumblring as often as before. What about my graduation party? imma senior high school student now (ʃƪ´⌣`)(´⌣`ʃƪ) I'm now part of Alpus36, and I just can believe it that now I'm not the east kid neemore, helloooo southside! I'm really excited meeting new friends, and btw thankyou Geraldist for the 3yrs ☺ and hv u guys know? Hollywood movies will return to Indonesiaaaa! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, Final Destination 5, Monte Carlo, ohgod so can't wait (•̯͡.•̯͡) speaking of movies, my sister and I will have a movie marathon next week, any movies suggestions? Well I'm thinking abt thriller movie, or maybe horror-comedy. But you know my sister. She's a scaredycat. She even recommended barbie movies, blah. Speaking of which (I should stop relating things, don't I?-_-) my parents brought me bolu meranti last night. Maybe they got it from relatives, and I'm dying for it! Bolu meranti keju+double dutch ice cream :9 I think I'll rush into the kitchen now, bye for now!

Hugs and more huggggsss,
Fergie Febrina♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire